is the enterprise-class web analytics solution that gives you rich insights into your website traffic and marketing effectiveness. Powerful, flexible and easy-to-use features now let you see and analyze your traffic data in an entirely
new way. With Google Analytics, you're more prepared to write better-targeted ads, strengthen your marketing initiatives and create higher converting websites. The best part: this sophisticated, full-featured web analytics package is
Google Analytics Home Page
Google Analytics Developer Documentation
Google Analytics For Silverlight is integrated into the Silverlight Analytics Framework and makes it easy for developers and designers to quickly get insight into how users interact with their content. This solution includes:
- Integration into the Silverlight Analytics Framework.
- Drag and drop tracking into Microsoft Blend.
The following tracking features are supported:
- The Event Tracking Category field corresponds to the
Category field of the TrackAction behavior.
- The Event Tracking Action field corresponds to the EventName of the Trigger associated with the TrackAction behavior.
- The Event Tracking Label field corresponds to the name of the TrackAction parent object.
- The Event Tracking Value field corresponds to the
value field of the TrackAction behavior.
through Silverlight Frames
- URL sent to Google Analytics maps to the page name used in the Frame.
- Page scope custom variables will correspond to the
Custom Properties collection of the TrackAction associated with a specific object on the page (like a button).
- Session scope custom variables will correspond to the
Custom Variables collection of the Google Analytics object connected to your Layout Root.
- Visitor scope custom variables will correspond to the
Custom Properties collection of the ABTesting object being used in the application.